Insurance: Am I covered?
Most insurance plans have some level of physical therapy coverage.
- We accept all major PPO insurance plans and are In-Network with Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) and Medicare.
- We are Out-of-Network with United Healthcare, Aetna, and Cigna, but we will bill your insurance for services provided. We can also provide you a receipt of services rendered, should you choose to submit to your insurance independently for reimbursement.
- We do not accept HMO plans or Medicaid at this time.
- As a courtesy, we will be happy to contact your insurance provider and verify your benefits prior to initiating care with us.
**Disclaimer: Benefit structure and plan coverage can change often and unexpectedly. We recommend that you proactively communicate with your insurance provider to verify.
Self-pay: If you do not have or are not covered through insurance, we will work with you and have payment plans available.
- We offer cash-based options that allow you to receive the individualized care you need.
- We also accept payment from Health Savings or Flexible Spending Accounts and can provide a receipt for you, as needed.
Would you like a Good Faith Estimate?
If you do not have health insurance or plan to self-pay for our services, we will provide you with a “Good Faith Estimate” of our costs when you schedule at least 3 days in advance. If you would like to request a Good Faith Estimate before scheduling, please call our office or email us at email@example.com.